The new generation of flame monitoring
An innovative and versatile flame scanner for a wide range of applications that can address virtually any control task. This is the next generation of flame monitoring
The new F300K compact flame scanner from LAMTEC now offers operators of industrial furnaces and power stations a high-end product that meets the high demands of complex furnaces safely, reliably and effectively.
Digital technology has led to an enormous leap forward in performance in many sectors, combustion technology has also profited significantly from microprocessors, networking capability, and smart software solutions. The benefits range from simplified optimization to more precise flame analyses through networking of multiple devices for automatic burner load and fuel consumption optimization as well as control remotely, diagnostics and maintenance via the system bus connection.
The new F300K SIL 3 compact flame scanner combines a variety of future-oriented functions and components –all in a compact housing with clear LED display and menu-driven operation
The compact flame monitor is a safety device and complies with the following standards among others:
- DIN EN 298 for gas operation
- DIN EN 230 for oil operation
- IEC 6158, SIL 3
- 2014/68/EU (Pressure Equipment Directive)
- 2009/142/EC (European Gas Appliances Directive)
- Field of application: Combustion plants with and without selection tasks Single and Combi-burners, Power plants, Heating plants, and Process combustion,
- Process Gases